Meet & Greet

Welcome to Lil Bug’s AB2 Flingers Corner! If you have found me it probably means you are looking for information about Angry Birds 2. You have come to the right place! Topics in the blog range from in-depth exploration into different facets of the game, current issues players are facing, new releases and SO MUCH MORE! Articles will include tips and tricks, any charts or graphs that apply to the topic at hand, and links to helpful resources.

If you don’t see what you are looking don’t worry, it may be coming soon. Keep an eye on the Index posted on my Angry Birds 2 Players Guide https://ab2playersguide.simdif.com/index.html for a list of upcoming and completed articles. If you still don’t see what you are looking for or if you have a topic suggestion feel free to contact me via emai: lilbugclanmail@gmail.com. The best way for me to keep information relevant is by hearing from players, like you, regarding issues or questions they have. Don’t be shy! I look forward to hearing from you!

Lil Bug’s AB2 Flingers Corner is designed for every experience level. Information provided here has been collected through my own experience, things learned and observed from other players, as well as opinions and data from Angry Birds 2 chat rooms. I strive to provide the most accurate, up to date information. I will do my best to convey this to you when changes arise.


Let’s take a moment and give a Big Shout Out to all you dedicated Angry Birds 2, bird flinging destroyers of pigs! And a huge Thank You to leaders, co-leaders, and active clan members for providing so many enjoyable nests where all players can compete.

Now, it’s time to get comfortable and start reading! I hope you find the information to be helpful. Thank You for visiting Lil Bug’s AB2 Flingers Corner. Come back again soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clan Leadership ~ Part 1: Establishing Rules

MEBC: The Fly Over

Dummies Defined